Fortune: Create a grid
Multi-column grids are useful for highlighting content and making it easier to read for your site visitors. You can add the grid to your page without writing any HTML code.
To add a grid layout, create a new page or edit an existing one:
- In the Editor, click on the Add icon on the top to add a block.
- Locate or search for the Columns block, and then click on it to add the block to the content area of your page.
- In the Block settings, click on Styles to select the style for your grid. To mimic default theme's styles for the grid, select Border separate.
- In the block, select number of columns you want to have in the grid.
- Add content to the columns.